Welcome to the
The Niles-Buchanan YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, swim, sports and play, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out. At the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
22 October 2012
Read more for a list of event activities.
Date: Saturday, October 27th, 12:00 - 2:30 pm
*Sandwiches provided by JIMMY JOHN’S for the first 250 attendees
Old Fashioned Activities for the Whole Family
Ring the Squash
Rugged Family Challenge
Potato Sack Race
Tug of War
Volunteer Projects - You can make a difference
- Drop off Recyclables Including: Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, Metal & Secure Document Destruction
- Make Thanksgiving Cards for Meals on Wheels
- Donate Career Clothes to Mt. Calvary “Dress for Success” Clothes Closet
- Donate Nonperishable Food for the Mt. Calvary Food Pantry
- Sign up to Run the Thanksgiving Day Race that Supports Y scholarships